Terms and Conditions
- The Eye Spy Exciting Prizes Grand Draw ("Contest") is organized by Frames 'N' Lenses (2008) Sdn. Bhd. (the "Organizer") and is open to Malaysian residents, except the Organizer's employees, participating retailers, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate families.
- Participating product(s): Any pair of Kodak Lenses
- All entries must be submitted at https://www.kodaklens.my/EyeSpyExcitingPrizes/entryform website electronically. Each pair of Kodak Lenses entitles you to one (1) submission for/chance at the draw. Duplicate entries for the same pair of Kodak Lenses will be disqualified. Each entry must be accompanied by a valid original receipt.
- There are 10 units of prize to be given away in this Contest, including:
a. iPhone 13 Pro x 3 units
b. PlayStation® 5 x 1 unit
c. iPad x 1 unit
d. Dyson Airwrap™ styler Complete x 1 unit
e. Dyson V8 Slim™ x 1 unit
f. Dyson Pure Cool™ x 1 unit
g. Apple Watch x 1 unit
h. Osim uPhoria Lite Leg Massager x 1 unit
- The Organizer retains the right to substitute the prize(s) with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Each winner is only entitled to one prize and will be contacted within 1 month of the end of the campaign to collect the prize at a location specified by the Organizer. The results are final and no correspondence will be entertained. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited after a month of notification.
- Winners are chosen from a digitally randomized system in front of a panel of judges at the end of the campaign by email or telephone (using details provided at entry). The decision of the panel of judges will be final and no communication in this regard shall be entertained by the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each winner and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless the Organizer is satisfied with the verification.
- Original and undamaged receipt as proof of purchase must be presented during prize redemption along with a valid ID.
- The Organizer will not be responsible if any winner fails to take up the specified prize.
- The Organizer assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend at prize presentation or prize collection.
- In the event that any winner is disqualified from the Contest, the Organizer at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement winner should be selected. In this event, any further winners will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- Each winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the contest and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Organizer's reasonable request. Each winner consents to the use by the Organizer and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Contest for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Organizer and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Contest, all entrants consent to the same.
- The Organizer reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Contest with or without prior notice, where it becomes necessary to do so or due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Organizer in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the official rules and/or substitute the prize(s) for other items of equivalent value without prior notice and no claim shall be made against the Organizer with respect to such substitution for any of the prize(s). This lucky draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple, Dyson, Osim, Sony or the products featured as prizes.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Organizer accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Organizer.
- The Organizer does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the draw. The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
- This contest starts from 1st November 2021 and the closing date of the contest is 23:59 on 28th February 2022. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered. The Contest lucky draw will be held on 26th March 2022.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Organizer and its authorized representatives will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by laws of Malaysia and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Organizer's group policy, available at https://kodaklens.my/privacy-policy.